Quiz #134

Quiz #134

Postby Rajay » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Looks like the "Quiz" has fallen on hard times...no activity in 8 or 9 months! Come on!

Maybe this can serve to jump-start it again.

BTW: This isn't a real quiz because the "proper" identification of this particular airplane is a matter of extreme contention. How it is currently "officially" identified and registered is as far as I am concerned completely invalid and makes no logical sense. (As I have explained in depth elsewhere.) The parameters of that current "official" identification are inherently contradictory and cannot logically go together - something that the current owner (and the FAA too for that matter) apparently completely fails to understand. All of that simply means that there is no "official" correct answer, so give it your best shot. I'll give credit for clever or imaginative interpretations of the relevant facts and regulations; just make a good case for your answer...

Criteria should include:
Year of Mfg.
Make (i.e. "Builder")
Model no.
Serial no.

Note: the registration depicted is completely fake in regard to this particular aircraft - a product not so much of PhotoShop as just an obsessive amount of time using Microsoft Paint, believe it or not!

IIRC, "N600SE" actually belongs to a Thorp T-18 homebuilt in Arizona now.
Rajay

Return to The 'Roy Tassell Memorial' Flying Boat Quiz - No prizes but a 'whole lotta fun'......!!