Flying Boat unit emblem ID help( I do this)

Use this section for Floatplane & Seaplane discussion for the period and era shown ONLY. You may post pictures, plans and requests for information on any type, past or present, here.

Flying Boat unit emblem ID help( I do this)

Postby emblemhunter » Sun May 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Hello members, I'm new to the forum just today(May 29th) but I wanted to let you all know that I am an avid researcher of WW-2 military aviation unit emblem designs of all types , USAAF/USN/USMC , I have been doing this for about 30 years now and have a good "visual" collection in albums of both "Officially" approved design along with many "Unofficial" designs .
If you have any emblem photos that you may need an ID help with , please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to ID it/them if possible, I do this no charge and enjoy helping fellow emblem enthusiasts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also a maker of leather flying unit patches of WW-2 era of the same USAAF/USN/USMC types, I hope to be able to see some emblems to help ID and am looking forward to replies , have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Johnny
emblemhunter

Return to Float Planes and Seaplanes ONLY - WWII