Bresciani Seaplane

Use this section for Floatplane & Seaplane discussion for the period and era shown ONLY. You may post pictures, plans and requests for information on any type, past or present, here.

Bresciani Seaplane

Postby AquilaAudax » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 am

Hi all

I am trying to finalize the entry on the Bresciani seaplane for my book on Trimotors. I have a copy of an article by Gregory Alegi (from WW1 Aero No 150), but little else in the way of information. The scans I have of that article are 3 Mb, or bigger, so I can’t load them into Photobucket. I can send them off-line to anyone who is interested in them.

Alegi’s article refers to a final version (the BRE.3) which was much modified by Major Alessandro Guidoni, making it almost a new type in its own right – I am particularly keen to find out as much as I can about that variant and about Guidoni himself (and more info on the BRA.1 and the BRE.2 won’t go astray either !!)

The article refers to a number of sources and I wondered if anyone had access to copies of any of them. I have attached the list below.

The WW1 Aero article contains a poor quality photo of the aircraft about to take flight and I have two other low-resolution scans which are attached below. Does any one have prints of these photos or high-resolution scans that I can have copies of to publish in the book.

Cheers
Aquila Audax

AquilaAudax

Re: Bresciani Seaplane

Postby TASSE » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Sorry Ray, i have looked everywhere but cant find a thing.

Good luck Roy.
TASSE

Return to Float Planes and Seaplanes ONLY - Early Days to the end of WWI