Imperial Airways/BOAC aircraft movements records

This is the place to discuss particular Shorts Flying Boat types and post documents, photographs and other relevant information appertaining to these craft.

Imperial Airways/BOAC aircraft movements records

Postby Aotearoa » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:53 am

I understand that a few years ago, somebody contacted the British Airways Heritage Museum and made arrangements to have the Imperial/BOAC Empire and BOAC Hythe movements records photographed and put onto CDs.
Is there anybody out there who may know who this person was as I'm very keen to get hold of a copy for research I'm doing for a book project I'm working on. The records show every single trip that each aircraft did complete with Service (or flight) numbers, dates etc.
I have a few pages but I really need the entire set of records for what I'm trying to achieve. Any help or information anybody can give me would be most welcome. If you know of such a person, please ask them to contact me by email at rassie6@optusnet.com.au
I'm not asking for these free of charge and am willing to negotiate a reasonable cost. Thanks everyone - I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
Aotearoa

Return to Shorts Flying Boats Reference Archive