RAAF Sunderland IIIs A26-4 and A26-5

This is the place to discuss particular Shorts Flying Boat types and post documents, photographs and other relevant information appertaining to these craft.

RAAF Sunderland IIIs A26-4 and A26-5

Postby Aotearoa » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:05 am

I'm looking for good clear photographs of each of the RAAF Sunderlands Mk.IIIs A26-4 (ML733) and A26-5 (ML734) which later became VH-AKO and VH-AKP.
Is there anybody out there who could supply me with these please? I've tried all over the place in Australia to no avail and am hoping that somebody
on this forum will have the photos or could help me find them!! Any assistance gratefully received thanks!!
Aotearoa

Re: RAAF Sunderland IIIs A26-4 and A26-5

Postby sunderlandmr5 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:47 am

Aotearoa wrote:I'm looking for good clear photographs of each of the RAAF Sunderlands Mk.IIIs A26-4 (ML733) and A26-5 (ML734) which later became VH-AKO and VH-AKP.
Is there anybody out there who could supply me with these please? I've tried all over the place in Australia to no avail and am hoping that somebody
on this forum will have the photos or could help me find them!! Any assistance gratefully received thanks!!

Hi,

If you visit this web link to ADF Serials, you will find some photos of both Sunderland's

http://www.adf-gallery.com.au/gallery/Sunderland

Hope that helps?

Regards

Alan
sunderlandmr5

Re: RAAF Sunderland IIIs A26-4 and A26-5

Postby Aotearoa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:14 am

Thanks Alan

They're very small shots and not quite the quality I'm after. I'll try the Shorts Archives and see what I can find.

Many thanks
Paul
Aotearoa

Return to Shorts Flying Boats Reference Archive