Seawings site actuality

If you can think of a new section that would be useful or have any constructive comments on this forum, please post them here.

Seawings site actuality

Postby Fred » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi guys,

last update is from 1st January... it's not a reason...

But the donation fund should be everytime actualized... a "black hole" is not wished well...

Best regards
Fred
Fred

Re: Seawings site actuality

Postby seawings » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello Fred,

Well, firstly you will - as everyone else I'm sure - be pleased to see that I am back up-dating again as of tonight.

One small point though; the donations are not there for continuous up-date reasons. They are there so that I can ensure that the whole site and all its massive amount of reference material remains on-line, whether it is up-dated on or not, for all to enjoy every day. That is the expensive part for me.

As for myself, I have taken a break so that I can sort out work, family issues and life in general. The whole site is in-fact a hobby for me - albeit a serious one - but none-the-less a hobby, not my day job. My day job is a very pressurised one that involves long hours and extensive traveling abroad and there are times when I just need a total break and chill out and when faced with all sorts of life-effecting issues, sometimes it has to take a 'back seat' whilst these life matters are sorted out.

I have planned a whole series of up-dates that I have been working on in the background for the past six months and assuming that things stay more-or-less as they are now, that will be done for all to enjoy.

However, I appreciate all the sentiments I receive from all over the world concerning the appreciation of my site and this forum but you know, when I want to spend the weekend in the garden pottering around and have a BBQ for the family, forgive me, but I will and the site will have to wait for me.....
Best Regards,

Bryan Ribbans
Owner of:

The Flying Boat Forum
SEAWINGS - The Website

"I put the sweat of my life into this project, and if it's a failure, I'll leave the country and never come back".
Howard Hughes, re: the HK-1 Hughes Flying Boat, aka the 'Spruce Goose,' 1946.
seawings
Site Admin

Return to Please place any Forum Suggestions or Comments here