Need Help by search

Use this section for Floatplane & Seaplane general discussion where it does not fit into the catagories below ONLY. You may post pictures, plans and requests for information on any type, past or present, here.

Need Help by search

Postby makemyday » Sun May 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi,
At the Aero Show this Year in Friedrichshafen near Bodensee Lake i see 3 Ultralight Planes on Floats, no flying Boats!
do anybody know Manufactures who Build New Planes with floats in Ultralight Class ??

Thank you
Regards

MMD
makemyday

Re: Need Help by search

Postby AquilaAudax » Fri May 18, 2012 9:10 am

Hi MMD

I have a copy of the World Directory of Leisure Aviation, 2006/2007 Edition (published by Widola) which has floatplane types sprinkled through the various aircraft classifications. I am assuming you live in Germany (??)- if so it is published in a German language edition - I have the English language edition.

If you want current information I suggest you check whether it is available at a local bookseller or newsagent.

The website is: http://www.widola.com

If you can’t locate a copy let me know offline and I trawl through my copy and give you some websites to check out

Cheers,

Ray
AquilaAudax

Re: Need Help by search

Postby fastaviationdata » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:49 am

HI makemyday,

I also have a copy of Aircraft Information System Software, software with access to 3,500 aircraft photos and specifications. It has the most of the Aircraft Manufacturers and the types of Aircraft. If you want a copy you can check http://www.fastaviationdata.com

Thanks,
Lester
fastaviationdata

Return to Float Planes and Seaplanes ONLY - General Discussion