Are all the airframes gone or hidden away

This is the place to ask for ideas such as finding a flying boat themed bar or club, share good places to find flying boat memorabilia, rate flying boat-related museums/movies/sims, and otherwise talk, well...... flying boats!! Obviously politics, swearing, rants, and trolling are right out. Anyone breaking this simple rule will be warned, then banned if repeated. Now, enjoy..!!

Are all the airframes gone or hidden away

Postby DaveS » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:51 pm

I have a bit of an odd request, I am looking for a Grumman G 73 Mallard, G21 Goose or a G-44 Widgeon. What I need is just the fuselage, I don’t need the wings, engines, tail, landing gear avionics etc. I just need as an intact hull / superstructure as possible with the interior bulkheads. This plane will NOT be for museum restoration and is NOT to be put back into flying condition, can someone direct me in the right direction? I just retired from the army and looking for a unique project to do with my son before he heads off to college. sort of catching up on time not spent while I was overseas, any help or information or points of contact is greatly appreciated

Or are all the airframes gone or hidden away and not available
DaveS

Return to The place to have a general chat and share stuff..........