1/144 resin planes for sale

The forum for all your Model Kit Sales, Swops and Exchanges - Place your requests and disposals here.....

1/144 resin planes for sale

Postby pbhawkin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:41 am

Hi all,
I have been lurking for a while and was a member of the old board.
Looks like I am the first to post in this section :shock:
I realise most people like modelling in large scale such as 1/48 and 1/32 as well as 1/72 :roll: however I enjoy the 1/144 size as it fits in with the AFVs and ships I have!
Anyway, I make a number of resin planes from floatplanes to flying boats as well as some other interesting planes.
I am very much a 'garage kit' maker as I have a full time job and a family of 3 boys under 8 to keep me busy.
Most of them are quite basic (IE no panel lines except for moveable surfaces) but I think they scrub up quite nicely :lol: .
Please see my website at; http://www.petersplanes.com for what I have 8-) .
I am slowly improving my techniques in casting to where it is now very good (if I say so myself :D ) and my masters are being professionally done and have incredible detail (see the Beaufighter I make) :o .
I know that with the advent of Altaya and Atlas and their 'diecast' planes that a lot of hithero unmodelled planes are quite easily available but I still think my planes offer variety for those inlclined.
I make:
He115,
He119,
Arado 196 A3,
Loire 130,
Late 298,
Glen E14Y1,
IMAM Ro43/44,
OS2U Kingfisher,
Walrus Mk2,
Dornier Wal (Do J),
Dornier 26,