Les grands Latécoère sur l'Atlantique

This is the section for discussions on books - newly published, wanted, for sale, swop or just general discussion on a particular title.

Les grands Latécoère sur l'Atlantique

Postby AquilaAudax » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:54 am

Hello Seawings

Does anyone have, or have access to, a copy of Marie-Paule Vié-Klaze's book Les grands Latécoère sur l'Atlantique, (Denoël, 1981).

If so, does it have any useful information concerning the Laté 500, Laté 501 and Laté 582 flying boats ?

Cheers, Ray
AquilaAudax

Re: Les grands Latécoère sur l'Atlantique

Postby flyingboatfan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Hello Ray, I do not have a copy of this book, but I do have a word.doc of the TABLE DES MATIÈRES containing the chapter listing. There is reference to the 582, but not the other two. I would be happy to send the doc to you by email if you wish,

Kind Regards, Andrew
flyingboatfan

Postby AquilaAudax » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:27 am

Hello Andrew,

Sorry to be a bit slow - I had forgotten that I posted the query and wasn't checking.

The index would be useful, thank you. At least I will know what was included in the book.

I'm surprised that the Laté 582 got a mention (as it was a long-range reconnaissance type for the Aeronavale) but the Laté 500 missed out, as it was specifically designed to fill the role of postal delivery across the Sth Atlantic (?)

Cheers, Ray
AquilaAudax

Postby flyingboatfan » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Hello Ray, can you give me your email address and I will send the word.doc to you, it is four pages.

Cheers, Andrew
flyingboatfan

Return to Flying Boat Reference Books