Latham 'Haute Mer' Flyingboat

From the Singapore and Southampton through to the Short Empire

Latham 'Haute Mer' Flyingboat

Postby AquilaAudax » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:50 am

Hello Seawings

I am looking for information about the Latham 'Haute Mer' flying boat that went into limited production between 1919 and 1921. I have been advised that there is an article titled Latham hydravions in Avions Magazine #115 (2002/10) which could very useful.

Does anyone have, or have access to, a copy of that magazine and could send me some scans ?

Thank you very much.

Aquila Audax
AquilaAudax

Re: Latham 'Haute Mer' Flyingboat

Postby EdCraft » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:38 pm

AquilaAudax wrote:I am looking for information about the Latham 'Haute Mer' flying boat that went into limited production between 1919 and 1921. I have been advised that there is an article titled Latham hydravions in Avions Magazine #115 (2002/10) which could very useful.
Sadly, this magazine issue under the "Retros: les hydros Latham" title have not multipage monograph-type article about many Latham planes, but only ONE page with TWO Latham photos - one of them is Latham HB3 Renault 300 cv; other photo shows the Latham of unknown type. Thus, I think, this magazine will be useless for You.
RUSHYDRO project
EdCraft

Re: Latham 'Haute Mer' Flyingboat

Postby AquilaAudax » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:08 am

Hello EdCraft

Thank you for that information about the Avions Magazine # 115 article contents. I can at least cross it off my list of sources to follow up on.

Cheers, Ray
AquilaAudax

Return to Between the Wars - The 'Golden' Era - 1918 to 1939