Sunderland N9021 Kalafrana Malta May 1939

The source for references and discussion on all types & marques of this iconic WWII RAF flying boat: photos, plans, manual pages & documents.

Re: Sunderland N9021 Kalafrana Malta May 1939

Postby dogsbody » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:04 pm

longshot wrote:When I click 'Open in new tab' a 'button ' appears in the top bar on my Windows XP ancient wreck which has to be clicked again to get the full image (so it's not quite 'instant')...don't know if that helps?...Mick

No, nothing happens on my old Windows 7 'puter. I guess it's time to buy new and to put this one down.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"
dogsbody

Re: Sunderland N9021 Kalafrana Malta May 1939

Postby Kiwithrottlejockey » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:15 pm

I can remember when 800 pixels width images appeared to be huge on computer screens. Back in the Windows 95 and Windows 98 days.

My last four computers, all laptops (includimg the current one) have had 1920 pixels width displays and a 800 pixels width image displayed on the screen appears to be tiny.

Progress, eh?

BTW, I tend to change my computers at least every two years. I then open up the old one, give it a good clean out, remove the hard-drive (SSD for the last five computers), replace it with a new drive, load the software and drivers onto it (what originally came with that computer), start it up and download all the updates to everything, then give the computer to a kid in my neighbourhood.
Kiwithrottlejockey

Previous

Return to Short S.25 Sunderland Reference Archive